Roboken Co., Ltd. report that we had Enforcement accepted on Third-Party Allocation of Shares accepted by “Tokyo Kanagawa Innovation Support Number 1Investment of Business Limited Partnership”.
Roboken is Expanding the Business with Deep Learningetc.AI Technology and with Core Technology by Module which is applications by our New Original AI (Episode Memory Edit 『epiRobo』– Patent Pending – and activated by our brains’「Hippocampus」
- Business of Insects, Bacteria and Molds Discriminant by Image Rocognition
- Education AI System Development for Employees’ Product
- Business Automation and Streamlining System,『RoboDock』’s Development Product
- Chatbot Development Business using Roboken’s original Conversation System Development Platform 『JDB』
This time, with getting the support of “Enforced Third-Party Allocation of Shares accepted by Tokyo Kanagawa Innovation Support Number 1Investment” for new investor,
we will push forward the AI Technology’s R&D and Information System’s Development,
and contribute to realize making the Society’s every Business Efficient and Advancement.
* Tokyo Kanagawa Innovation Support Number 1Investment Business Limited Partnership
Establishment Supporting Foundation initiated（on 2017/10) to support many Venture Capitals that Free Bank Co.,Ltd. associate with Tokyo TY Financial Group (Tokyo Metropolitan Citizen’s Bank, Yachiyo Bank and Shin-Ginko Tokyo) which is the Local Financial Organization based on Capital Region.
Unlimited Liability Membership: Free Bank Co., Ltd.
(CEO Yoji KAWAKE Location 1-4-15, Hirakawa-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN)
Capital Stock (Including Capital Reserve) after Capital Increase